vineri, 10 aprilie 2015

Tulle skirt - How to wear it?




In January I decided to order a tulle skirt from Zaza Boutique. The skirt looks like the one below, but in powder pink.

 tulle skirt

It was delivered quick enough (considering it was made to measure), but I didn't have a chance to wear it yet (it's not my fault, it's the spring and its tardiness).

 A month after buying it, another opportunity to wear it has presented itself: I will wear it for my courthouse wedding. Since then, I have searched Pinterest and the online shops (yep, no time to visit brick-and-mortar ones) and I am yet to find the perfect look.

I like the peplum style tops like the ones from H&M or ASOS. I think they would look cool with the tulle skirt.

white peplum top asoswhite peplum top



 I almost never wear shirts, let alone jeans shirts, so this look is a complete no-no for me.

white tulle skirtwhite tulle skirt



Turtlenecks and jumpers are an idea, but I am not completely in love with this look either.

pink tulle skirt


 I don't think that lace tops look too good with tulle skirts. It seems to me they move the focus away from the skirt.

black tulle skirt


I like the cropped tops with tulle skirts, but would they be a good option for the civil ceremony? Would I not be too naked?

pink tulle skirtwhite tulle skirt


black tulle skirtlong tulle skirt


This kind of top is something that I really fancy.

maxi tulle skirt



More ideas:

Follow Olivia Dragos's board Tulle skirts on Pinterest.

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu